About UsThe Association of Structural Engineers of the Philippines, Inc. (ASEP)
Connecting structural engineers to the industry for more than 50 solid years.
The Association of Structural Engineers of the Philippines, Inc. (
ASEP is known for its publications like the different volumes of the National Structural
ASEP Mission Statement ASEP Vision Statement
Code of Ethics
It shall be considered unprofessional and inconsistent with honorable and dignified bearing for any members of the Association of Structural Engineers of the Philippines:
- To act for his client or for his employer otherwise than as a faithful agent or trustee.
- To accept remuneration for services rendered other than from his client or his employer.
- To invite or submit priced proposals under conditions that constitute price competition for professional services.
- To attempt to supplant another engineer in a particular engagement after definite steps have been taken towards his employment.
- To attempt to injure, falsely or maliciously, the professional reputation, business, or employment position of another engineer.
- To review the work of another engineer for same client, except with the knowledge of engineer, unless such engineer’s engagement on the work which is subject to review has been terminated.
- To advertise engineering services in self-laudatory language, or in any other manner derogatory to the dignity of the profession.
- To use the advantages of the salaried position to complete unfairly with other engineers.
- To exert undue influence or to other, solicit or accept compensation for the purpose of affecting negotiations for an engineering engagement.
- To act in any manner derogatory to the honor, integrity or dignity of the engineering profession.
Adapted from the American Society of Civil Engineers ‘Code of Ethics’, August 5, 1973
- You will be able to interact and share your knowledge on current issues and trend with leading Structural Engineers of the land. The re-launch of the
ASEPWebsite will provide the members 24 houraccess wherever they may be.
- Access to different books, codes and other Engineering publications available at
- You will be able to serve the country and the community in general, by participating in the NATIONAL EMERGENCY RESPONSE ACTION PROGRAM (NERAP) activities.
- You will be able to have your leadership potentials by actively participating in
ASEPactivities and by enlisting as a member or officer of the various Committees.
- To be part of the
pretigiousAssociation of Structural Engineers of the Philippines.